The SoundTools SuperCAT 7 is a performance grade cable with all-weather durability and flexibility. SuperCAT 7 cable is designed to handle the high-speed data requirements of modern digital consoles or can be used to send analog XLR audio, COM, AES3 or DMX using SoundTools products.
- Meets CAT7 cable standards
- 6.5mm diameter is easy to coil and lays flat
- Rugged polyurethane (PUR) jacket for maximum protection and flexibility
- Shielded (S/FTP) cable rated for CAT7 applications
- Optimized for data and analog audio over XLR applications
- -20/+60℃ -4/+140℉